Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Shot




Today Jacob received his first shot and he amazed me as usual. He did not mind getting poked one bit. I took him into my work for the shot so it was nice to see all my co-workers and they were so excited to see Jacob and are just as impressed as to how quickly he has grown over these 9 weeks since birth. On Tuesday, we had his 2 month check up and the little man tipped the scale at 13 pounds 13 ounces and is now 24.5 inches. This puts him at the 95th percentile for both his height and his weight. Let me tell you...I can feel all 13 lbs 13 ounces of him especially lugging him around in his carseat.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Mr. Adorable!!

    Rebecca and Don, enjoy your first Christmas with Jacob!

    Love&Hugs GGJoanie & GGBuddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to hold him! all 13 pounds 13 ounces and counting!!!

    Love, Nana & Grandpa Wayne

    ReplyDelete